Sunday, September 25, 2011

Introduction

Hello everyone! I am Si Chu and I'm a junior majoring in Psychology and minoring in Chinese. I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me I'm pretty outgoing. I know how to speak Cantonese, Mandarin and English. I would like to learn Korean and re-learn my Spanish that I took in high school which I don't remember most of it. I am a Christian and I go to Columbus Chinese Christian Church. During my free time, I like to go eat or just chill because there isn't that much to do in Columbus. I'm currently working two jobs and they are Kumon; which is a learning center for kids from preschool to college level for reading and math help and a cashier at Columbus Asia Market. My top five favorite colors (in no order) are: 1. Silver 2. Baby Blue 3. Pink 4. Purple 5. Green. My top five places I would like to visit are: 1. France 2. Korea 3. Spain 4. Japan 5. Italy. I hope you have learned something interesting about me and that we can become friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting Si Chu. Thanks for sharing. Here's hoping you get a break from your jobs now and again.

    ReplyDelete