Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 11, 2011

Why is 11.11.11 such a big deal? Some may say because they make wishes when it turns 11:11am! Or because this will be the only time when the date will all be the same numbers and they can make the most epic wish ever! This date, November 11th, 2011 means a big deal to me is because one of my good friends George, he's like my big brother got married that day. I asked him why he picked November 11th, 2011 to get married and he responded with "because it's a easy date to remember and both our birthdays are in November." Which I thought was a good reason because I thought he was going to say it means lucky or something along those lines.
For my final project, my big idea will be relationship because I'm going to use his wedding day as my final because it's an important day in my life too. I will be collecting eleven pictures and either make it into a video or slideshow and play the song Gavin DeGraw's song Follow Through and play eleven seconds of it. I chose eleven pictures and play eleven seconds of the song is because of the significance of the number. I chose the song Follow Through is because that's the song the Red Bicycle Media who filmed the whole process used for the video that they made for George and his wife, Viola. The eleven picturs would be from their enegagment photos to the wedding day.


"So, since you want to be with me
You'll have to follow through
With every word you say"

Now this is my reasoning why November 11th, 2011 is a special day to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment