Tuesday, November 8, 2011

To Bend/Curve



My word for this project was to bend and/or to curve. At first I thought those two words are really similar and it would be an easy project to do because we bend or curve everyday. From walking to bending down to get something out of our backpack to surfing the web. But it was hard to to use these simple words to make it seem artful. I chose my shoes because I wear them everyday and they keep my feet warm and safe. I chose this triangle thing (I apologize for not knowing what this is called) that I always see walking to class. And I thought to myself wouldn't it be cool if I could bend my shoes and fit it in there and it'll be pretty cool looking. I tried it and it came out pretty cool. In the first picture, I'm showing what the big image is and I circled the part that I was going to use, then I took a closer picture of it. At first I didn't think of putting my shoes there and when I was taking pictures, people were walking by and staring at me. It actually took me a while to think of what to do for this word and I realized how easily we do this action in our everyday life. Even when we're driving and when we're pressing the gas pedal our feet still bends a little and put a curve to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment