Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fairy's Super Power

The place that I chose was Thompson Library because that's where everyone studies or in this case, sleeps. I made myself a fairy with the power to make people when they wake up less stress, able to focus and absorb the knowledge in. Often times when I'm studying I always look around or get distracted. Sometimes I would get sleepy and would take a break and go back to studying but can't take the information in. It would frustrate me because I would spend a lot more time studying than other people would. So in this picture, this girl is sleeping before she studies. So I'm the fairy that you can't really see and sprinkle my lavender star dust on her. When she wakes up, she'll be able to focus on studying and know what she's studying. I chose the color lavender is because it's a soothing and stress relief color. So when she's up she'll be relaxed and not worrying about her studies. I chose the fairy because I thought of Tinkerbell and how she fly around and being mischievous, but I wanted to help people. When I was thinking of what super power that I could have a couple came to mind like understanding all languages or having X-ray vision, but I liked this one the best. What I like most about my piece is the dust because it fits how my wand looks like. I like how the dust are star shaped instead of the typical shape of dust. What I would change about my piece is how cropping was harder and I wished that I did a better job at it. Overall I enjoyed this project and am pretty satisfied with my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment