Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Identity and Place

I picked this place because it's the spot that I always go to when I need to use a computer or study. It's the psychology computer lab that only psychology students can use. It's more quiet and I know for sure that I would have a computer to use. I'm here the most often also because I commute and don't really stay on campus after my classes. I'm a psychology major so I'm always in this building for my classes.


This is how the computer looks from the back side and the iPod is representing me sitting there. People would obviously will see me, but they know that when someone is using a computer that they won't bother them. Unless it's someone I know then they will come bother me.

This is the front side of the computer and this is what you'll see when you're walking into the room. I'm also currently on this computer right now typing up my blog. Once again, my iPod is representing the back side of me. So I'm pretty much something people will see, but will not bug. This is my place to study and do homework and my iPod represents who I am.

And lastly, this is a side view of the computer. This is how I'm usually like sitting in front of the computer. Laid back and not worrying much. I chose the the subject psychology is because that's what I'm studying in college for four years. It plays an important role in my life because that's what I'll pursue in my future after I graduate. I chose my iPod as the object is because music plays a large role in my life too. I'm constantly listening to music from driving in the car to walking to class to doing homework. Without music, I feel like it's just incomplete. There will always be silence and quietness. Music has different genres and it can also define my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment