Monday, October 17, 2011

Ten Objects

Family: I chose my family because they are always there for me. They made me into who I am. Without my parents, I wouldn't even be alive today.
Description: Unity


Friends: I chose friends because they also shaped me into who I am today. I can't imagine my life without them because I can always count on them to pull me through a bad day.
Description: Appreciation

Ipod: I chose my iPod because I'm always using it. Walking to class, driving to school or anywhere! It helps me start out the day right. Listening to different genre of music depends on my mood at the moment and it also comforts me.
Description: Soothing

Phone: I chose my phone because this device is like stuck with me at all times. I have this more than my iPod and it helps me keep in touch with people and I use this as an alarm to wake up for classes or work.
Description: Communication

Camera: I chose this because I don't have a iPhone and I enjoying taking pictures. I bring this with me almost everywhere I go, but don't use it half of the time. It captures moments that I would forget in the long run. I can always look back at the pictures and remember the good times.
Description: Memories

Laptop: I chose this because I use this everyday. This is what I use to check my email, facebook, carmen, just anything! Without this, I would be a mess and wouldn't know what's going in the world.
Description: Resource

Car: I chose this because my car takes me everywhere I need to go. Without my car, I would just stay at home and be bored to death. It takes me to my destination and protects me from the bad weather.
Description: Magic Carpet

Bible: I chose this because I read this every night and it let me get a better glimpse of who God is and what He is capable of. Reading it comforts me that no matter what that He is always there for me. I can always count on Him to fall on and love me no matter what.
Description: The Truth

Forever 21: I chose this place because this is pretty much the only place I shop at. Whenever I'm in the mall, I would usually just go to this store. Most of my clothes are from there and I love their clothes.
Description: Fashion

Food: I chose this because I love food! I can't live without it and I would always snack even when I'm not hungry. Sometimes it can be comforting food if I'm having a bad day. My pantry would always be full because I work at a supermarket and I would always buy new things to try.
Description: Comforting



No comments:

Post a Comment